11 March 2015

moss leopard


N A I L E X P E R I M E N T S ||

It's that time again - new week equals new nails. These ones aren't really inspired by anything specific. I enjoy a bit of leopard print every now and then, and just felt like doing something fun with these pretty colours. It's a super duper simple creation involving building up lots of nail varnish blobs - all you need is a little patience for drying between coats and you'll be able to rock this little jungle print too!

step-by-step || if you feel like giving it a try too


step one. create your base using this lovely colour [Saturn from Rimmel by Kate]

step two. add random blobs of gold onto the base [Foil by Barry M Instant Nail Effects]

step three. add smaller blobs of this blue onto each now-dry gold blob [Bohemia by Revlon]

Wait to dry for a bit…

And, voila!

Individually, all of these colours are just lovely. 
All together, a bit wacky but I like it. Let me know if you try it out!

C: