18 June 2014

it's loveski


D I S H Y #9 ||

On the first weekend of June, the sun shone at exactly the moment one of my oldest friends Jess got married to her ski-bunny George [they met on Ski-son seven years ago, so cute]. The weather forecast the night before had predicted rain-slash-thunder so we were so happy when the sun shone all weekend for such a great couple. This week's dishy is therefore a little bit special, because it's actually the main course at Jess & Georgie's wedding: pan fried sea bass with creamy mash, wilted spinach and salsa verde. When I've heard of what friends have eaten at weddings before, it's never got me that excited [think buffets, chicken and veg, roasts]. So when this beautiful dish arrived in front of me at Jess &Geogie's, I was really impressed. It looked good and tasted amazing [starter and dessert also!]. So much so, I am still thinking about it a week and a half later. Future weddings, take note.

It was such a special day [yes, a few tears were shed] and I feel so lucky to have been a part of it. Congratulations Jess & Georgie, you wonderful lovebirds!


wearing ||
dress [River Island]
white blazer [M&S]
flower crown [homemade]

C: