9 June 2014

black and white


O U T F I T ||

Completely unplanned but on my way back from the amazing wedding of Jess & Georgie, I felt like doing an outfit post. I literally threw the nearest things into my bag yesterday and came out with this combo today. I'm usually a colour-first girl but I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed the black-and-white game today. Even the bags coordinated for goodness sake, how could I not enjoy that.

After a busy busy week, it was so lovely to go [slightly] out of London to spend the weekend celebrating such a special day with one of my oldest friends. With a predicted forecast of rain and thunderstorms on the day [hence my coat in today's 25 degree heat!], I was so happy that the sun came out for Jess & Georgie. They are such a lovely couple and deserved the most glorious of days. Love bubbles were definitely popping all over the place!

My next task is now sifting through the bazillion of snaps I took this weekend so that Jess & George can have even more photos to enjoy post honeymooning :-)

Hope you've all had an excellent weekend.

outfit details.
shirt [+Gap]
trousers & jacket [Zara]
boots [Primark]
white weekend bag & jumper [+H&M]
black handbag [+Topshop]

photo credit [Jamie English]


C: