18 April 2014

coachnailla


nailspiration || coachella

Every year I say: I really need to go to Coachella. Every year, I don't. Organisation failure. Either way, I was inspired - this time by the beautiful photos of Palm Springs from some of my favourite bloggers in attendance this year. I personally love Sincerely Jules' palm tree related snaps, she always makes them look so good. [Check out her review of the festival and adventures with Havaianas here]. Moving on from palm trees, Coachella always seems like a fantastic festival to go to and I feel like the line up gets better each year. Music is such a big part of my life too so I was excited when I found out I could watch the shows live via Pinboard Blog [late nights, but worth it]. You can catch The Highlights from Weekend One here. Aargh, I wish I was there this weekend!

C:

nail varnishes ||

base & top coat [5 in 1 nail treat by Rimmel]
background [pembridge crescent by Nails Inc & rose chic by Maybelline Colour Show]
palm trees [mushroom & teal by Barry M]