14 October 2013

panda proud


Over July and September this year, fourteen panda cubs were born in China's Chengdu Research Base. The team there were so proud [I imagine because pandas are pretty rare and also extremely cute] that a few weeks ago they put the cubs on display for all to see in their full glory. The smallest is only 700g! You can enjoy the full report here but I warn you the cuteness may be too much.

With fourteen new panda cubs to welcome into the world, I was inspired. So naturally, ten more pandas were quickly born onto my nails. I'm surprised they hadn't appeared sooner to be honest as I am a big fan of pandas and other great black-and-white animals, but I guess if there is any occasion to celebrate these cuties through a nail art tribute then this is definitely the one.

Have a fantastic week :)