13 September 2013

diva bees


Firstly, I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for the last couple of weeks. I've recently changed jobs (still same company) and have been a busy little bee. Ironic really as this post is all about our honey producing, pollen loving little friends. Inspired by a conversation I was having with a colleague about how important it was to eat local honey if (like me) you suffer from hay fever. Any good London honey recommendations out there for next year? Let me know :D

"diva bees" because | they are lady bees wearing red lipstick!

fun fact | female honey bees are either Queens or Workers & male honey bees are Drones

nails | base: gold effect (Barry M), stripes: black cab (Rimmel), wings: spilled milk (Topshop), eyes: blue moon & lipstick: bright red (both, Barry M)

time | 40 mins, with several waiting gaps (this one really tested my patience...)!