26 August 2013

three into one


First of all, apologies for the level of blur in this post - we had lighting issues but were just having too much fun we went with it. If you have ever visited my blog before, you will have noticed that I am a big +Uniqlo fan. I am particularly fond of their flannel shirts - they are versatile and super comfy. Introducing my most recent purchase: one shirt, three different check patterns. AKA the "3 into 1". Casual (I wore it to lunch at Angels & Gypsies) yet still appropriate for the evening (I later went to dinner at the lovely Dolls House), this is a pretty great all-rounder shirt. I paired it with my Zara riding-style leggings, black wellies, fun frilly socks and a statement necklace. We decided the look was almost country-meets-east-london. What do you think? My lovely friend Sofia also decided to backwards french plait my hair so that I could still keep my quiff and this is the result: a fun little up-do! 

[A foodie post (because it was just THAT good) is coming up soon.]

wearing | flannel check shirt (+UNIQLO UK, similar here), black leggings (Zara), wellies (Primark), baby pink frilly socks (Topshop), gold necklace (+Accessorize), umbrella (Sofia's!)

more fun (blurred) outfit outtakes below :)


Hair: Sofia | Artistic Direction: Sofia & +Diane | Photos: +Diane