14 August 2013

floral coral


It's been a while since I've put up an outfit post! Hopefully this fun little outfit will make up for it. Coral is fast becoming one of my staple colours, sitting nicely amongst the core black, grey and whites :D I just think it's a lovely colour and happens to suit my skin tone well. So, when I saw this top on sale at Zara my eyes were immediately drawn to it. There is a these-are-my-grandma's-curtains look to it but the print is so statement cute that I had to have it. I actually bought my leather black shorts (which I've been living in) at the same time for a bargain total of just under £30. To top the outfit off, I felt like it needed my current favourite sunnies (also coral!), my espadrilles and a fun bowler hat and here are the results. Hope you like them :)

wearing | floral top, black leather shorts, coral and tortoise shell sunnies (Zara), black bowler hat (ASOS) & brown espadrilles (Sole)