7 June 2013

the spring sessions


All this sun is making me very happy. I've been meaning to put up these snaps from the first signs of sprummer (spring slash summer, the weather couldn't really decide) and my first picnic in my flat's communal garden. Lots of good snacks as per usual and I decided to wear a summery outfit which consists of one of my favourite vintage shop finds and my new sunnies I am obsessing over. There was a very strong fruit theme going on too with my strawberry-inspired nails. Plus I successfully managed to not wiggle my toes for longer than 2 seconds to get all fruit in one shot - woo! Enjoy :)

wearing | flower lace top (vintage shop in Paris), black Jamie skinnies (+Topshop), cherry jelly sandals (Primark), ivory floral appliqué sunglasses (+Urban Outfitters, online exclusive) & rafia clutch and shopper (presents from mum!)

nails | bright red, emerald green (Barry M), electric yellow (+Maybelline UK Color Show)

photos thanks to Jamie