14 June 2013

poodles, peacocks and flowers

I wear scarves like there is no tomorrow. If I could own a cupboard full of scarves of every colour under the rainbow I would. English weather has made scarves my all year round best friend, meaning if you don't see a scarf around my neck you will very probably find one in my bag. Much to my delight, twitter has recently introduced me to Elizabeth Kate, the debut label of print designer Elizabeth Kate Bush. Everything is super cute, super fun and unlike anything else I've seen - it took me yonks to pick my top three but here they are. Ultimately, I think I may have to pay her little shop in Kingly Court a quick visit in the near future... I can hear my bank account crying already... :)

1. POODLES | £145

2. BLUE INK FLOWERS | £110

3. PEACOCK RED | £120

buy the range here
find the shop here
enjoy the Lookbook here