20 June 2013

graduate kicks


The other weekend, Raj, Asad and I stumbled on the Graduate Fashion Week 2013 at Earl's Court. We were just having a chilled Sunday, wandering around Fulham, about to go to the park when we noticed some very trendy young men and women walking towards the exhibition centre. As it was sunny, we decided to sit outside on the steps and do our favourite thing - people watch. I spotted some super shoes being sported and Asad had fun snapping away at the fashionistas and fashionistos (can I call them that?!). It was a very chilled, pleasant afternoon and definitely left me style inspired! Maybe next year I'll plan better and try to go to some of the actual shows :) Did you go? What did you think? Any hot new upcoming designers or trends I should watch out for? Would love to hear about it if you were lucky enough to attend!

If you are enjoying my blog, there are lots of ways to connect, follow and keep up-to-date with me:
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Google+ | cathiaconnects@gmail.com

Hope to see you again soon!

all photos above by me


wearing | red shirt (+M&S), denim Jamie skinnies (+Topshop), blue flower scarf by Celia Birtwell (+UNIQLO UK), gold geo shape cut out collar necklace (+Accessorize), cherry jelly sandals (Primark)

photos of Raj & I above and below snaps thanks to +Asad