9 May 2013

off-duty foodie


Another weekend, another giggle filled day, another off-duty outfit. Outside of work, I am most comfortable in jeans, a nice top and (hopefully fresh) kicks. Lucky for me, in a recent tidying frenzy I came across a beaut pair - I believe purchased way back when I had just started University - and thought I would take them for a nice little stroll along the Thames with the lovely Janny. They look to be inspired by boxing shoes (though I don't really trust my knowledge) and made me feel sufficiently springy whilst browsing food stalls and snacking on delicious hog roasts, jamon and olives at the Streets of Spain (a one-off food fest sponsored by Campo Viejo wines) and the Real Food Fest (a regular embankment attraction). To top the look off, I added a new bit of bling from H&M which I'm already highly attached to. All in all, another fantastic day in the sun, having fun, with some hog in a bun! (I really need to not do that...)

wearing | black Jamie skinnies, tutu trench coat, black mini twistlock holdall (Topshop), skull detailed t-shirt (a present), arrow necklace (H&M, a bargain £8!) & boxer-style hightops (Adidas)

photos (above) by the lovely Janny