22 May 2013

inspired by miss bosworth

Just after Coachella, I selected my favourite three celebrity styles / outfits (here) with a certain Miss Bosworth coming up trumps as number one. She looked cute, and guess what... she had been styled by Topshop the whole time! Released this week, The Road To Coachella by Topshop range was made in collaboration with Miss Bosworth and brings that effortless festival look inspired by Kate's personal style straight to the high street. The short promo film is also beautifully shot so if you have a minute I would definitely watch. Given the look has clearly already struck a chord with me, I thought I would pull out my top five pieces from the range. Which are your favourites?

4 | Orange Cut-out Leather Dress, (sold out already!)
5 | Crochet Crop, £22

The full range can be found here