20 May 2013

blue suede shoes


Look at my shoes: they are blue! And suede. And heels. I feel so grown up. I found this pair in +H&M Covent Garden on a recent little wander, was so surprised by how much they cost that I decided to impulse buy. They are comfy, don't feel too high and I'm looking forward to wearing them for work. Before they became serious work shoes though, I thought I would take them on a first little outing to visit the lovely Diane and here are the snaps. Am looking super blue (double-denim ahoy) but we had a great time because the sun came out for us and made for super happy sunday chilling times. What's also new? My hair. I had most of it cut off but I love it. Had a great Moroccan Oil treatment at The Runway salon in Westminster over the weekend thanks to the lovely Tara - would recommend. Hope you all have a great week ahead :D

blue faux-suede court shoes | £14.99 (H&M) | also comes in grey, black, neon pink & green

wearing | 1969 bleached western denim shirt (Gap), Jamie blue jean skinnies (Topshop), bracelets & sunny sunnies (H&M), necklace (a present), no. 2 gold ring (Asos)

photos thanks to +Diane