14 April 2013

lucky seven


I am very lucky to have super talented friends and one of these is Asad. He took a few of pictures of me a couple of weeks ago with my favourite velvet loafers and I liked the pictures so much I asked him if he could take some more pictures of me. Let's face it - two brains are always better than one when you're looking for a little inspiration and direction :)

We decided to go for brunch in the lovely Notting Hill or as Asad likes to call it Notting Chill. We had the most amazing brunch at Electric Diner on Portobello road - I had the most delicious oozy eggs royale in the world, freshly pressed apple juice and my go-to latte. So so yummy and I would 100% recommend if you are ever in the area. Staff are really friendly too. We then did a little browsing and a little walking and stumbled on a road which had a rainbow of houses, literally. I loved them so much I asked Asad if we could take a few pictures around this area and here are the fruits of our little session. We had lots of fun and really hope you like the snaps too!


wearing | grey ducktail coat & bleach acid Jamie skinny jeans (Topshop), grey men's cardigan (Uniqlo), jungle print blouse (Conscious Collection by H&M)

accessories | gold green lattice scarf (I can't remember!), floral spring pom pom backpack (hand made, Skrunch by Rachel David aka the Textile Anarchist), grey and neon green tassel loafers (Gap - similar pair), coral sunnies (Zara), big silver monkey ring (Accessorize)

photos thanks to Asad


Follow on Bloglovin