1 February 2013

leather goods


Bonjour! Dag! Hello from Brussels!

Over weekend, I hopped onto the Eurostar with a few of my close girlfriends in order to visit our lovely Jess in Brussels. I love travelling and have to admit that the Eurostar is one of my favourite modes of transport - it is so easy and quick to get from one city to another without the hassle of airport waiting times. Though we only went for a weekend, we managed to fill our days with snow (I was so surprised noone fell over the whole trip!), lots of sight-seeing, eating, walking, drinking, lots of laughter and of course indulging in some of Belgium's finest treats - waffles and chocolates! All in all, a great little city break with some great friends - can't wait for the next little adventure... :)

wearing | leopard print wellies (Primark), leather studded waistcoat & tiger jumper (Topshop), stripped black dress (H&M), black shiny leggings (hand-me-down)

photos 1 waffle with strawberries, cream & chocolate sauce, jeanneke & manneken pis, Neuhaus artisan chocolates, snow angels