12 February 2013

it's a structured life


H I G H E N D 2 H I G H S T R E E T // feat. Celine tote

alternatives for fashionistas on a budget

Yes, THAT tote. Structured never looked so good (and tempting) but alas not everyone can get their paws on one so I thought I would base this next post on another HighEnd2HighStreet with a spotlight on the structured Celine tote. Here, it is worn so elegantly by one of my favourite fashion bloggers Julie of Sincerely, Jules - I really think a structure bag can bring an outfit together, from casual every day to dinner out with the girls. So, on the hunt I went and below are my Top 5 structured totes / bags that are currently available on the high street for a bargain under £50!

Winged Pushlock Tote in Putty, £45 (Topshop)
Preppy Colour Block Bag, £35 (Accessorize)
Pushlock Crossbody Bag in Tomato, £35 (Topshop)
Hamptons Perspex Tote, £37 (Accessorize)
ASOS Padlock Metal Corner Satchel, £38 (ASOS)

all photos from Topshop, Accessorize, ASOS & Sincerely Jules (What Goes Around Comes Around)