10 February 2013

frilly and silly


I love living in London. I say that to pretty much everyone I know and meet. However, sometimes I do get a craving for sun, sea and sand between my toes. So, I guess in my case you can take the girl out of the island but you can't take the island out of the girl!

Alas, the sun, sea and sand aren't an hour's drive away (I wish) so instead, I decided to bring a tropical, sunny feel to a crisp, blue skied London. With the help of some recent bargains - my new (and growing favourite) Authentic Slim Van Doren Red Hawaiian Vans and coral lace trim socks (Topshop) - I spent last weekend day dreaming about sunnier climes. Accompanied by good laughs and good company, I'm looking forward to some more sunny day dreaming. I wouldn't say no to real sunshine though... ;)

nails | sponging technique attempt numero uno using silver bullet (Rimmel) & pink flamingo (Barry M)

ootd photos thanks to Jamie