20 January 2013

snow play


I don't know if you've noticed but IT'S SNOWING! OK, I have to admit that when I first heard London was going to be covered in snow this weekend I panicked. Why? Because as a city, we kind of break down slightly when snow falls because we're just not used to having it very often. Plus, it's pretty cold and I think I'm more of a hot-weather girl. However, that said, the minute it started falling I couldn't help but get excited. It brings back good memories of sledging and skiing and snowball fights and snow angels and all things snowtastic. So, as much as I was scared of it arriving, I've really enjoyed being snowbound this weekend. With lots of beyoncé tea, red velvet cupcakes, good friends and beautiful views (because snow just manages to make absolutely everything look GOOD) - what else could a girl ask for?!

Hate it or love it, I hope you all managed to enjoy the change in scenery and managed to keep warm!

wearing | tutu cream coat & blue skinny jeans (Topshop), white dotty shirt (Gap), snowflake blue fleece gilet (Uniqlo), leopard bow booties (Primark)
accessories | cream leopard ear muffs (M&S), fur ball scarf & cream bow leather gloves & blue butterfly metal necklace (Accessorize)
nails | blue moon (Barry M)

Thanks to diane for the lovely photos.