19 January 2013

roses are pink


I am a little bit in love with my neon pink ring from Topshop (the equivalent of my pink fluo earrings I wore for new year's eve). I love it because it's so girly and sparkly but my favourite thing about it is the colour! I think I like pink more than I realised...

On a recent trip to the Flower Shop at M&S, while I was picking out a beautiful bunch for my friend Rai's birthday I spotted an end of the line, bargain bunch of bright pink roses and guess what... I ended up buying myself a little present too. Why does that always happen when you're shopping for other people?! Wooooops... At least Rai loved her roses (the pink and white bunch down there), that's what's most important :)

jewellery | pink fluo ring (Topshop), silver bangle (present), orange evil eye bracelet (Istanbul market stall)
nails | peach melba (Barry M)
wearing | black & white flannel shirt (Uniqlo)