2 December 2012

a little something special

It is officially just over three weeks until Christmas (eeep) and I have started my yearly gift hunt. Not going to lie, I usually leave this until the very last minute because shopping in crowds stresses me out! However, this year I've decided to get organised and during my hunt have found a few things which might give you a few gift ideas for friends and family who are just as jewellery or nails obsessed... =)



Stag jewellery holder & ring dish | £18 ASOS
Cherry blossom wall decal jewellery holder | £25 Little Lou London
Flowery jewellery stand with bird | £12.45 Sass & Belle
Large pink 'toile de jouy' glass-covered jewellery box | £23 Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson

Ciate caviar mini bar | £20 ASOS or here £20 Selfridges
Nails Inc. I can paint a rainbow set | £22.50 John Lewis

product photos from:
asos.com, johnlewis.com, selfridges.com, debenhams.com, sassandbelle.co.uk, notonthehighstreet.com