4 November 2012

monkey business



One of the many things I love about London is the fact that fashion is so accessible. There are lots of independent stores, vintage boutiques and markets which I can always lose myself in. However, every now and then, I love to step foot onto the high street, and a particular favourite destination is Topshop's flagship store in Oxford Circus.

On a recent visit to Topshop, I spent some time browsing their new jewellery collection. Nothing really caught my eye until I reached the bargain pods and came across these two little statement monkey rings.  These were the last remaining and cost me a total bargain of £5.50!

I'm in love with the gold and silver baby monkeys but am still getting used to the big silver monkey as it's pretty dominant on my finger. Either way, I thought they were a fun purchase and have made me smile throughout the increasingly wintery days =)

Jewellery | (left hand) big silver monkey ring (Topshop), yellow evil eye bracelet (Istanbul) | (right hand) gold and silver baby monkeys (Topshop), gold vintage necklace used here as a bracelet

Nails | Barry M 284 Emerald Green, OPI The Living Daylights

Photos thanks to Jamie.