7 November 2012

gothic princess

S P O T L I G H T : R E G A L R O S E
all images from www.regalrose.co.uk





I've been noticing a lot of gothic / rock inspired accessories appearing in the last few months. Studding, skulls, spikes, leather are just a few which have made it into the fashion limelight. To be truthful, I love colour so have never really been drawn to the dark side... however, I have made a new discovery which I think has changed my views (for the better): Regal Rose

Regal Rose has a host of stand out, edgy designs. Their most recent collection Darkly Decadent has a gothic princess like vibe, dark yet feminine pieces and super bang up to trend. Although I love so many products across all of Rebecca & Louisa's collections, my top three overall favourites have to be: Peruvian Princess, Navajo Aztec & Vintage.

I have already invested in a few of their pieces, all of which I love and constantly wear - gold/silver hamsa rings, alexa gold chain & gold chain ring - but I can see myself investing in a few more pieces as they are definitely worth it. Birthday is coming up... I feel like a birthday crown may be needed ;)

Happy (window) shopping!

Darkly Decadent favourites: Baroque collar tips, Merle black lace crownSymbolic Silouhette evil eye ringGiselle bones necklace

Wish List: Dahlia silver bohemian wish box necklace, Rana eye mood ring, Gold above knuckle rings, Loa huge pyramid stone ring

where to buy online http://www.regalrose.co.uk/products
where to get inspired http://www.regalrose.co.uk/style-book
where to follow http://behindthescenesatregalrose.blogspot.co.uk