21 November 2012

birthday girl






Over the weekend, I celebrated another birthday with an amazing bunch of pals. Had a great time doing lots of eating (including this gigantic birthday sushi boat), sipping on cocktails and jumping around in my sparkly outfit. As it was a mini landmark birthday, I thought I would do something a little different this year so I decided to get a little creative with some buttons thanks to the John Lewis haberdashery department... Inspired by the Azealia Banks collaboration with ASOS (by this little outfit in particular) for the #BestNightEver... <3

Hope you enjoy the outfit / nails / arts and crafts / foodie post!

arts & crafts | John Lewis needles, light grey thread, buttons
outfit | H&M short top in bead-embroidered mesh & black flared organza skirt
nails | Barry M fose quartz glitter & pink flamingo