26 September 2012

hello holiday




I am spending this week taking advantage of the sun, pool and good food with friends on the lovely island of Mallorca.

We've already had our first celebrity spot, Nicky Clarke, on our first night; yes, his locks were fabulous and I really wanted to ask him for hair tips!

Have also spent a lot of my time covered in sparkly glitter thanks to a new sun lotion I'm trying out: Garnier Golden Touch (recommend but be prepared you'll cover everything around you in glitter too!).

All in all, having a great time and have got in the mood by getting creative with my nails - though funny that what were meant to be "suns shinning in blue skies" are now cute paws :D

Good morning Mallorca!

nails | Essie trophy wife & Barry M 320 Foil
jewellery | alexa gold chain (Regal Rose), black and gold peacock (Myself Forward, Spitalfields Market)