17 September 2012

bangle boost



I've had a pretty low key weekend (very unlike me) as wasn't feeling 100% so I decided to rummage through some hand-me-downs from mum and low and behold discovered these gems!

A little bit in love with what I'm now calling the snake charmer, fits perfectly around my wrist as if it always belonged there, and the other my emerald gem is a beautiful colour. 

I expect you'll see these in many a future outfit posts... thanks maman!

wearing | t-shirt from Uniqlo, limited edition Laura Ashley birds print


Another thing you'll have noticed in the snaps above are that my nails look a little bit crazy. Had some fun building a dotty look for a pop-up theatre "join the dots" detective adventure in Covent Garden on Project X hosted at the London Transport museum. Nothing like spending a Sunday afternoon solving a mystery in style!

nails | Barry M pink flamingo, peach melba & mushroom

Photos thanks to Jamie.