11 August 2012

leopard feet and cat ears

Hope you've all had a good week.

Last weekend, at Spitalfields for AFWL 2012, I also had a browse of the normal marketplace and managed to pick up an absolute gem: my cat ears gold ring

If you've never been, I would highly recommend going down to the market as there are always great finds AND it's super close to Brick Lane which has a great selection of vintage stores if like me you love a good hunt AND lots of yummy food stalls for when you get a bit peckish.

I've been pairing the ring up with these leopard print not-too-chunky creepers just to bring out my inner cat - let me know what you think; all I know is, it's going to take a while for me to wear anything else!

p.s. apologies for my huge fingers in the second photo...!
p.p.s. have a great weekend!

Gold cat ears ring (Spitalfields market), Leopard low creepers (Office)
Gold cat ears ring (as before), nail colour "Pink Flamingo" (Barry M)